International Compliance Trained Agency” Scheme (ICTAS®)
It has become increasingly important for UK based agencies to have an up to date knowledge of both the ABPI Code of Practice and other national Codes that operate across the European region. In fact many pharmaceutical companies are making it a contractual requirement that agency staff is compliance trained on a regular basis. To address this issue, and in response to requests from our clients, we have developed the "International Compliance Trained Agency" Scheme (ICTAS®).
Who is eligible to join ICTAS?
Agencies that have received training from PharmaCodes Compliance during the past year or are about to receive training from PharmaCodes Compliance will be eligible to join ICTAS (terms and conditions apply).
Benefits of the scheme
- The scheme is flexible and cost effective for all sizes of agency
- All training materials used are accredited for Continuing Professional Development by an external CPD agency.
- Annual compliance training
- Demonstrate your competence and awareness of international Compliance to your clients by using the ICTAS® logo on your Agency website, advertisements and business proposals.
- Access to eCodes. This online decision support tool has the content organized by "job
category" and "type" for instant access to comprehensive advice about the 2016 ABPI Code. Read more ...
- Monthly ABPI case review summary. This is a succinct summary of all of the cases published by the PMCPA during the previous month and any key learning points that can be derived from them. The cases are delivered in a PowerPoint presentation with speakers notes attached. Each monthly issue is sent via email, usually by the end of the first week of each month, to one email address per subscription. There is no restriction on further distribution within the subscribing company. Read more ...
- 10% Discount on services and fees (when applicable) e.g for attendance at open courses.
- Agency Certificate of Membership and Certificates of attendance for all trained staff.