This is the Privacy and Cookies Policy (the 'Policy') of Pharmacodes Compliance Limited, which is a company registered in England and Wales with a company number of 06332640 and a registered office at Griord House, Adbury Holt, Newbury RG20 9BN (hereafter 'Pharmacodes', 'we' or 'us'). This Policy describes the ways in which Pharmacodes collects and uses information about you if you contact Pharmacodes, if you visit our website at www.pharmacodes.com (the 'Website').
By contacting us to comment or complain you agree to be bound by this Policy as described in Section A. By visiting our Website you agree to be bound by this Policy in accordance with Section B. If you are a company and you become a member of ICTAS you shall procure that your staff agree to become be bound by this Policy as described in Section C. Pharmacodes may change this Policy at any time in which case we shall notify you of any changes to this policy.
SECTION A - Contact with PharmaCodes
1. Information Pharmacodes collects and uses if you contact us or make complaints: When Pharmacodes receives complaints by email it files any relevant document and may retain details of the complainant and other individuals identified in the complaint. Pharmacodes will only use this information to process the complaint and to check on Pharmacodes' services and staff. Pharmacodes shall retain information in relation to a complaint for 6 years after its closure, in a secure environment and access to it will be restricted on a 'need to know' basis. You may contact us using our details in Section D below.
SECTION B - Your use of the Website
3. Links to third party websites and third party adverts: Pharmacodes is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from the Website or adverts on the Website. You should check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions. In addition, if you link to the Website from a third party site or via a social network (e.g. Twitter, Facebook), Pharmacodes is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
b. Disabling Cookies: The use of the cookies described above improves the functionality of the App or the Website and your experience of using them. If you do not want these cookies to be served on your device, you are able to disable them by changing the settings on your browser, or on your device. Please note that if you do decide to disable cookies you may not be able to access some of the App or Website, some of the features of the App or Website or the App or Website may not function properly. By continuing to use the App or Website, including using social networking media functionality, you consent to the relevant cookies being set on your device.
d. More information: To find out more about how cookies work, how to manage and delete them and to see which ones have been set please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
TABLE 1 - Cookies used by the Website
|Cookie Type||Purpose||Further Information|
|Google Analytics||Pharmacodes uses Google Analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use the Website, which Pharmacodes use to help improve it. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Website, where visitors have come to the Website from and the pages they visited||Google Privacy Overview: http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/ analytics/privacyoverview.html|
SECTION C - General
8. Security: Pharmacodes has implemented technology and policies to safeguard the information it collects from unauthorised access and improper use.
9. Pharmacodes' Registration with the ICO: To the extent that Pharmacodes acts as a Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, and generally in relation to your use of the App we shall not, we have notified the Information Commissioner of our role as a 'data controller' under the Data Protection Act 1998.
10. Pharmacodes' Contact Details: If at any time you would like to contact Pharmacodes about your views on this Policy or any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 'Data Protection Officer, Pharmacodes Limited, Griord House, Adbury Holt, Newbury RG20 9BN'.
11. PharmaCodes uses stock photography for illustrative purposes: iStockphoto.com and shutterstock.com